This document describes the processing (collection, use, storage, deletion.) of your personal information carried out by Inanna Justice. Your personal information is processed in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data - "RGPD"). Inanna Justice, as a sole trader, is the controller of your personal information, as set out below.
Data processed :
When contacting Inanna Justice, the following personal data will be collected and processed (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"):
- Your first name (optional), or pseudonym
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
- Any information you can provide in the body of your message
- Browsing data: device operating system, device model, pages visited on the inannajustice.com website.
By completing the appointment questionnaire, you will be asked to provide information about your state of health and your sex life. Please note that by sending the completed questionnaire, you agree to the collection and processing of this type of personal data.
Purposes of processing :
- Your Personal Data from my contact form, as well as from my questionnaire, will be processed in order to contact you to answer your questions and requests. They are collected in order to know everything that could enable Inanna Justice to provide you with a quality service in complete safety.
- Your Personal Data from my Google Analytics (GA4) audience analysis tool is used to measure traffic on my website.
The legal basis for processing your Personal Data :
The legal basis for processing your Personal Data is Inanna Justice's legitimate interest in managing its business.
Your Personal Data will only be accessible by Mrs Inanna herself as owner of the sole proprietorship.
- Form data is end-to-end encrypted and hosted in Belgium by the Belgian software company Tally.so.
- Through Google Analytics, certain non-nominative audience data is hosted on Google Cloud's European servers.
Your Personal Data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes specified in this Information Notice.
You may have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data depending on the circumstances and applicable law:
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data processed by Inanna Justice ;
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure: Also known as the "right to be forgotten", this allows you to request the erasure or deletion of your Personal Data;
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to "block" or delete further use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send your request by contacting Inanna Justice here.
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint or if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data does not comply with the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data control authority.